Drawing Fundamentals – Subtractive Drawing (4/14)
April 14 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$48.00
General Class Info:
- Each class session we will focus on a different topic designed to hone your drawing skills
- No prior experience necessary
- Materials provided
- You may bring a sack lunch if you wish or purchase from a nearby restaurant
- You must register and pre-pay for this class at least 24 hours in advance.
- I will not be able to offer refunds in the event you miss class.
This week’s projects will be focused on the method of subtractive drawing. Working with graphite and charcoal, we will begin with a dark overall tone and work towards lighter values by pulling them out with various erasing tools. We will practice these techniques working both from life and from reference photos.