- This event has passed.
Drawing Fundamentals – Methods for Drawing What You See
February 16 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$48.00
General Class Info:
- Each class session we will focus on a different topic designed to hone your drawing skills
- No prior experience necessary
- Materials provided
- You may bring a sack lunch if you wish or purchase from a nearby restaurant
- You must register and pre-pay for this class at least 24 hours in advance.
- I will not be able to offer refunds in the event you miss class.
This week we will focus on different ways to interpret what you see into a drawing on paper. We will go over ways to sight and measure proportions, how to use negative space, and explore how to use a grid system when working from a reference photo. (If there is a certain subject matter you would like to work on, please bring your own reference photos.)