- This event has passed.
Drawing Fundamentals – How to Find Proportions (5/12)
May 12 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$48.00
General Class Info:
- Each class session we will focus on a different topic designed to hone your drawing skills
- No prior experience necessary
- Materials provided
- You may bring a sack lunch if you wish or purchase from a nearby restaurant
- You must register and pre-pay for this class at least 24 hours in advance.
- I will not be able to offer refunds in the event you miss class.
This week’s projects will be focused on how to find the proper proportions when drawing an object or figure. Learn tips and techniques on how to find these measurements and transfer them to your drawings. We will practice these techniques working primarily from life, but also from reference photos.